Thursday, November 15, 2012

tweet tweet

I signed up for Twitter a couple days ago.

I don't know.  Don't ask me.

I guess it just seemed like a good idea before I needed it and my name was already gone.  Actually, I signed up for two accounts - one for myself, and one for the business.  As if I don't have enough to do without blabbing my thoughts all over the place.

Not following anyone yet and, shockingly, no one is following me. 

Anyway my names were already gone.  DeniseKnorr is taken - probably by that Canadian bodybuilder.  I often wondered what would happen if a old high school friend googled Denise Knorr looking for me and THAT is what came up.  um, no that would not be me.  SweeterStill was taken too, dangit. 

So I landed on denisemknorr and sweeterstillpix.  Maybe one day I'll be famous. For now, though, it's just going to sit there until I figure out what to do with it.  I just don't see myself getting into it.  I'm so old.

3 comments:

  1. Denise, I have a Twitter... and I'm now following you. Sadly, I pretty much just retweet smart things people say or cute pics of my nieces and nephews. To get followers, you have to follow people... and tweet :) I think you're funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever get Twitter, you will be my first... followee? Just so you know.
    -alisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I'm up to 6 followers so you'd better hurry up! ;-)

      Delete